I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on the Tech Blog Writer Podcast, where I chatted with Neil Hughes about all things Amazon. In addition to sharing some practical tips for launching new products on Amazon, I also break down what new sellers should realistically expect and common mistakes that we see new sellers make. We also discuss the journey to selling $60 million on Amazon and how to get started with e-commerce.
I was glad for the opportunity to share my story and for the chance to inspire a wider audience to consider building a business on Amazon. If you feel like selling on Amazon is a complete mystery, I hope this podcast episode will help open your eyes to all the possibilities that exist!
Podcast highlights you don’t want to miss:
- The inspiration and motivation behind launching our coaching program [3:00]
- The incredible growth of e-commerce & Amazon [6:15]
- How e-commerce gives you the ability to build something of your own and have control over your career path [8:54]
- The biggest mistakes new sellers make when starting to build an Amazon business [10:45]
- How much it costs and how much time it takes to create a successful e-commerce business [18:40]
- Some of our best “hacks” to selling on Amazon [21:00]
- How growing your business is like a video game [27:55]
Listen to episode 357 of the podcast here!
Or get the episode on your favorite podcast app:
- Amazon Selling Insider YouTube Channel
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Join The AMZ Insiders Facebook Community
- Listen to more episodes of the Tech Blog Writer podcast
pin and share this post!